Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Reflection

Since the beginning of the year I feel like art has helped me become a better person. Starting this year I was coming from a lot of stuff happening in my life. As the year went by I started to feel better and would look forward to art because I was finally able to let out some of my emotions. Mrs kick made class fun and helped me become a better artist. She helped me learn that my work doesn't always have to be perfect and turn out exactly how I wanted but to have fun and try new techniques and projects. Now coming to the end of the year I'm so glad I had art to help me through some tough days because its the one class I can actually relax in and have some fun.

1 comment:

  1. Your reflection is very nicely written. It was honest and storytelling. It was nice sitting at a table with you this year in art and becoming close friends. :)

    ReplyDelete