Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Dad

        My whole life my Dad has always been by my side. He's more then my Dad he's my friend. We listen tot he same bands, go to concerts together, and even eat the same kind of ice cream. Even though he lives in North Carolina and I live in New Jersey,we talk every week about our stupid drama (mostly mine). When we do see each other we like to go on adventures. So far we've been to Charleston, Washington, D.C., and warped tour. My Dad has a very cool job. He works for a company that controls the race cars for nascar , and as a kid I had a lot of fun going to the track and going in some of them. My Dad and I are like two peas in a pod. We always say that I'm the girl version of him. Through thick and thin he's my Dad and I love him with all of my hart. Sometimes distance takes its toll but, we know no matter how far apart we are our favorite ice cream flavor will always be vanilla with Carmel.

No comments:

Post a Comment